To all FIVA users
You are hereby invited to attend a workshop on visa regulations for the Film Industry and working on the Fiva system.
Date: Tuesday 17th October
Time: 15h30 for 4pm – 20h00 (we will probably not use all this time)
Venue: SABC M1 Auditorium
Entrance for guests: ST James street to the Auditorium,
there will be security available at the entrance on arrival.
This is a National Keypoint – please remember to bring you ID or Driver’s licence else they won’t let you in.
Matters to be discussed:
- The different types of visas and the requirements for each
- Understanding visas and the visa application process
- Common pitfalls to watch out for when applying for visas
- registering companies, users on our system
- The different user groups on our online system and their roles/ purpose
- How to manage projects, apply for letters
- Planned improvements to the online system
- Other frequently asked questions
We encourage everyone who deals with the visa process to attend.
Please RSVP before Friday 13th October to email@example.com as there are limited seats available.No Refreshments will be provided but there will be a canteen setup outside the auditorium where you can purchase drinks and refreshments so please remember to bring some cash with you.